Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The file with the submitted article is presented in PDF format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- The text of the article is accompanied by a zip archive with source codes (sources in .tex, images in .eps) and cover letter.
The journal accepts for consideration articles corresponding to the themes of the journal within the framework of the following scientific specialties
- 01.01.07 – Computational mathematics (physical and mathematical sciences),
- 05.13.11 – Mathematical support and software of computers, complexes and computer networks (physical and mathematical sciences and technical sciences),
- 05.13.18 – Mathematical modeling numerical methods and program complexes (physical and mathematical sciences and technical sciences).
Submission of articles for publication
Russian and English are the working languages of the journal.
The publication of the article requires the submission of the documents listed below.
- A cover letter of the authors.
- An electronic version of the article (in Russian and / or English) prepared in accordance with the requirements for the design of the articles.
- A text file containing the following information in Russian and English:
- last name, first name, middle name, academic degree, academic rank and e-mail of each of the authors;
- names and postal addresses of organizations that are the main places of work of authors and their positions in these organizations;
- article title;
- text of the annotation;
The listed documents must be submitted to the editorial board in the form of a pdf and zip archive through this site (this requires registration / authorization).
Each article accepted by the editorial board for consideration after preliminary selection undergoes a peer-review process. Based on the results of the review, the article can either be rejected, or sent to the author for revision, or accepted for publication. The editorial board does not enter into discussions with the authors on the relevance of their articles to the subject of the journal.
Authors are responsible for the content of the article and for the fact of its publication.
The editors of the journal are not responsible for any damage caused by the publication of the article.
If the publication of an article entails a violation of someone else’s rights or generally accepted norms of scientific ethics, then the editorial office has the right to withdraw the published article.
Publication of articles for authors is free.
The procedure for reviewing manuscripts established by the editors of the electronic journal "Computational Methods and Programming"
1. All the manuscripts of the articles submitted to the editorial board go through the preliminary selection stage, which consists in assessing the correspondence of the article to the subject of the journal and its general scientific level from the point of view of the novelty of the stated results, their practical significance and scientific literacy. A motivated opinion on the result of the preliminary selection is sent to the authors.
2. Articles that have passed this stage are sent for anonymous review. Reviewers are employees of scientific and educational organizations that have established themselves as recognized experts on the subject of peer-reviewed materials and have published over the past three years on the subject of a peer-reviewed article. Based on the results of the review, the article may be rejected or sent to the authors for revision, or accepted for publication. The editors send the authors of the submitted materials copies of reviews or a reasoned refusal. Received after revision, the article is sent for re-review. This process continues until the article receives a positive rating. The possibility of additional reviewing of articles according to the specified scheme is provided.
3. Articles that have successfully passed the peer-review stage go through the stage of scientific and literary editing and fine-tuning to editorial standards adopted within the journal. All editorial changes are sent to the authors for approval. Upon completion of the final revisions, the article is sent to the authors for final approval. After obtaining the author’s consent for publication, the article is published on the journal’s website.
4. All reviews are stored in the journal for at least 5 years. The editorial staff of the journal sends copies of reviews to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation upon receipt of the corresponding request by the journal staff.
- UDC codes are indicated in front of the heading of the article.
- The heading of the article is centered and typed in capital letters. (uppercase) letters.
- After the heading, follow: I.O. authors' names and surnames, annotation text after the centered heading "Abstract" and from a new line up to 10 keywords following "Keywords:".
- Sections and subsections of the article are numbered in Arabic numerals, in bold and not on a separate line. Quoted literature numbered in Arabic numerals.
- References to the literature are indicated in square brackets, and references to formulas are indicated in parentheses.
- If environments like “Theorem” are not used, then the words “Theorem”, “Corollary”, “Lemma”, “Statement”, “Proposal” are placed in the text the articles are clearly marked in bold and the corresponding wording in italics.
- The word "Proof" is shown in bold.
- The words "Definition", "Note", "Note" are shown in bold, and the corresponding wording are printed in bold.
- Theorems, lemma s, definitions, etc. numbered, if necessary, in Arabic numerals (it is recommended to use end-to-end numbering).
- The list of references is an integral part of the article and is drawn up directly in the text of the article in accordance with the requirements of GOST. The use of separate files with the extensions bib, bbl and others is not allowed. Since it is planned to submit the journal for inclusion in the international Scopus database, as well as for better indexing by foreign databases, we urge you to provide a full translation of the bibliography into English.
Below are examples of design.
- Бахвалов Н.С., Жидков Н.П., Кобельков Г.М. Численные методы. М.: Наука, 1987.
- Воеводин В.В. Ошибки округления и устойчивость в прямых методах линейной алгебры. М.: Изд-во МГУ, 1969.
- Stewart G.W. Introduction to matrix computations. New York-London: Academic Press, 1973.
For proceedings of conferences, collections of works and other collective publications (including those without title authors):
- Вычислительные методы линейной алгебры. Тр. I Всесоюзной конференции. Новосибирск: ВЦ СО АН СССР, 1969.
- Bunch J., Rose D. (Eds.) Sparse matrix computations. New York-San Francisco-London: Academic Press, 1976.
- Сборник задач по численным методам / Сост. Стрелков Н.А. Ярославль: Изд-во Яросл. ун-та, 1988.
- Численный анализ на ФОРТРАНе / Под ред. Воеводина В.В. Вып. 17. М.: Изд-во МГУ, 1976.
For articles in magazines, collections of works and other collective publications:
- Абрамов А.А. О численном решении некоторых алгебраических задач, возникающих в теории устойчивости // ЖВМ и МФ. 1984. 24, № 3. 339-347.
- Зельдович Я.Б. К теории распространения детонации в газообразных системах // Журн. экспер. и теор. физ. 1940. 10, вып. 5. 542-568.
- Воеводин В.В. О решении некоторых систем с клеточно-теплицевыми матрицами // Численный анализ на ФОРТРАНе. Вып. 17. М.: Изд-во МГУ, 1976. 43-47.
- Сумбатов А.С. Интегралы, линейные относительно скоростей. Обобщение теоремы Якоби // Итоги науки и техники. Общая механика. Т. 4. М.: ВИНИТИ, 1979. 3-57.
- Miller W. Software for roundoff analysis // ACM Trans. on Math. Software. 1975. 1, N 2. 108-128.
- Мирер С.А., Сарычев В.А. О стационарных движениях твердого тела на струнном подвесе. Препринт ИПМ им. М.В. Келдыша. № 96. М., 1996.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.